Sunday, January 9, 2011

Potions and Drow

Markis Paine: Morning Pionia
Pionia Destiny: Morning, sir
Pionia Destiny: smiles warmly ...
Markis Paine: In our guild, the Magic Cauldron seems to be broken, no matter what is tried, it only gives you "Goofed Up Potion"
Pionia Destiny: yesterday I had a fight with my student...the drow,..
Markis Paine: Oh I am sorry to hear that
Pionia Destiny: he's just plain evil..
Pionia Destiny: oh.. yes.. sir.. Anna and sol tried .. infinitive times... to make it work..
Pionia Destiny: Well, sir he will probably ask for a new teacher...
Pionia Destiny: sol handed the potion.. and I told him he should drink it.. but he refused.. he tricked maggie instead to drink it.. as a result the poor healer had the scared of her life...
Markis Paine: RHA ha ha!
Pionia Destiny: he disobeid my command and tricked an innocent into doing what he was supposed to do...
Markis Paine: Did he!
Markis Paine: You have to truly love drow and their nature
Pionia Destiny: Yes.. he did.. i told him I was dissapointed on him...
Pionia Destiny: We need to think who will be a good teacher for himm.. he doesn't trust me anymore and I certainly don't trust him either...
Markis Paine: Well Pionia, of course we have to tell him that, but this is the challenge of us teaching evil and chaotic students, like a drow
Pionia Destiny: I know.... and so far I succeded until last night...
Markis Paine: we all make mistakes
Pionia Destiny: he's got dark intentions.. It worries me...
Markis Paine: *nods* Of course he does, he is a drow
Pionia Destiny: I don't have a problem on keep on being his teacher... he wants something more that to be a mage in this guild...
Pionia Destiny: he's got plas on his own and he's using all us...
Markis Paine: YES!
Pionia Destiny: he has tried not to do what he's asked for.. on his training...he tricked Anna into making the potion for him..
Markis Paine: *waves about his Blood Replenishing Potion* I fixed it!
Markis Paine: Ahhh did he? He should get some extra credit for that
Pionia Destiny: Whatever it's decided ..sir you have been warned.. this drow is evil.. and he's got dark plans... maybe take your place ...
Pionia Destiny: ahh... Maggie wants t join the guild..
Pionia Destiny: she thinks she need s magic.. to improve her healing skills...
Markis Paine: Pionia...
Markis Paine: Sorry I was rewriting a lesson plan...

The Drow.. Soltel'vayas (lord.hannu)
Markis Paine: First, the drow is evil and he does want to take my place, I expect it
Markis Paine: Secondly, Maggie would be more then welcome!
Pionia Destiny: *walks up and down the room* but I couldn't let him.. a level 1 student hurt my dear friend Maggie on purpose..
Markis Paine: *writes down on a scroll* Lastly, I have changed the Neophyte Lesson to no longer have them draft a Fear Potion, too many issues with Fear Potions everywhere
Markis Paine: I have made the new potion, harder....BUT I have given them more clues and direction
Pionia Destiny: smiles.. Anna had fun ... making the potion..it helped her use zillions of combinations...*chuckles*
Markis Paine: There... this is where the new scroll for the potion is ... http://wiki.artstoniamages.org/wiki/Neophyte#Brew_Potions

*  Markis Paine: Blood Replenishing is a Necromatic spell that can only affect one person/creature and is not to be confused with a healing spell, which is a more of a holy curing thing they do. This Necromantic spell, draws from the weave, creates a blood resin that pulls water and creates the pure blood essence needed for the being drinking it to live. This spell will create blood suitable for the drinker to exist, and will not be harmful in their system. Also, WARNING, PLEASE do not use this to sell to vampires as a food source, it is not the intent of the spell!
 
Pionia Destiny: *reads the new potion procedure and smiles.. evil-sh...* I will ask the drow to do it..
Pionia Destiny: again... and I will be present at the moment...
Pionia Destiny: Great!!!... he will learn his lesson... not to hurt anyone in front of an abjurer....
Markis Paine: .*nods* Drow do make our lives interesting
Pionia Destiny: giggles.. yes... you are right... I am enjoying the challenge..he's a really smart drow..

Markis Paine
Markis Paine: I remember when we taught Julianna how to make a fireball and off she ran to light the town on fire. We had a lot of issues there
Pionia Destiny: chuckles...
Pionia Destiny: I see, sir... I will be more patient with the drow... I am getting to learn his nature better..
Markis Paine: And a lesson I have learned with them, when they break town laws, they have to deal with their own mistakes.
Pionia Destiny: that'll be great... *smiles*
Pionia Destiny: well, sir ..have to go....safe paths, sir. *motions hands and steps into the mist with a smile on her face*
****************
Roleplayers: Markis Paine and Pionia Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment